Have you received a mail offer for a credit card from Merrick Bank? If you’re clueless about how to apply for a Merrick Bank credit card using this mail offer, don’t worry, you can do that easily using www.doubleyourline.com website.
In this page, we’re having a step-by-step guide for responding to your Merrick Bank card offer on www.doubleyourline.com.
Now, if you don’t want our guide’s help and just want to visit doubleyourline website, you can do that by using the direct link.
|Card Name||Merrick Bank credit card|
|Bank Name||Merrick Bank|
|Direct Link||Click here|
How to Respond to Merrick Bank Credit Card Application Mail Offer?
Follow the steps given below to respond to Merrick Bank mail offer for credit card:
- Visit the official website for Merrick Bank card application, www.doubleyourline.com.
- Here, you will be asked these three things:
- Acceptance Certificate Number
- Last Name as it appears on your offer letter
- Email Address
- Enter these and click on the “Apply Now” button.
- You will be taken to the next page, where you will be asked to enter more details.
- Enter the details that are asked and finish the application process.
- Your doubleyourline application process will be completed now.
Facing any issues?
If you’re facing any issues with doubleyourline.com website, you can call Merrick Bank card helpline for assistance.
Here’s the toll-free customer support number of Merrick Bank:
About Merrick Bank
Founded in 1997, Merrick Bank is insured by the FDIC and is one of the 20 first Visa card issuers. Merrick Bank also provides financing options to distributors of Marine, RV, and Horse Trailers throughout the country, helping to facilitate purchases of Ships, RV and Horses for consumers.
Merrick Bank proudly serves more than 2,400,000 cardholders to whom it has lent more than $ 2.5 billion. The bank specializes in credit programs that help consumers seeking to establish or rebuild their credit rating.
Merrick Bank strives to live with a set of personal and business values that include honesty in all its interactions, the courage to do the right thing and integrity in its dealings with clients, customers and each other.
Visa Card With Merrick Bank Insurance:
The guaranteed Visa credit card from Merrick Bank has nothing to do with consumers with little credit. Its approval standards are very relaxed, so it is definitely worth the request, even if other credit card issuers with a guarantee have denied it. A relatively low APR helps with the continued cost of the card, although higher than average annual rates reduce those savings.
It is annoying that you cannot make balance transfers with this card. However, Merrick Bank reports your payment and credit utilization information to the three credit bureaus.
Deposit Requirements and Benefits:
Merrick Bank allows you to deposit as little as $ 200 or as much as $ 3,000. You are advised to deposit as much as it is convenient to deposit: your deposit is not limited by your credit profile, only by the limit of $ 3,000 from Merrick. Your credit limit is always equal to the amount of your deposit. Your deposit is insured by the FDIC but does not earn interest. Below are some benefits to having the account at Merrick Bank.
- Merrick Bank does not automatically convert your Insured Visa into an unsecured card. If you wish to switch to an unsecured card, you must request an unsecured card from Merrick Bank (or another issuer). To recover your deposit, you must close your secured Visa card account.
- Fees: There is an annual fee of $ 36 for the first year and a monthly fee of $ 3. Transactions abroad cost 2% of the total amount of the transaction. Late and returned payments cost $ 38.
- APR: The standard purchase APR is 17.70% and the cash advance APR is 22.70%.
Other Benefits of Merrick Bank:
You have the right to a free FICO score every month so that your account is active. Merrick Bank also offers loans for recreational vehicles, which are very useful for people who want to make road trips or drive cross-country comfortably.
If you play your cards well, you may find that your credit situation improved significantly in less time than you ever thought possible.
So, if you want to have an account or want to have a VISA card from Merrick Bank, then it is a good choice because Merrick Bank offers you lots of facilities.
More Merrick Bank Double your Line card details:
- Cashback on gas is not applicable.
- Cashback on groceries is not applicable.
- Cashbacks of other kind are also not applicable.
- Rate of Purchase Introductory APR is not applicable.
- Up to $75 a one-time setup fee might be applicable.
- An annual fee upto $96 is applicable for the first year.
Merrick Bank Credit Card Reviews
- Consumer Affairs: Merrick Bank credit card reviews- 3.5/5 from 190 ratings.
- Trust Pilot: Merrick Bank reviews- 4.5 from 5,490 ratings.
- Wallet Hub: 2019 Merrick Bank Credit Card Review-2.8/5
I hope you were able to complete the Merrick Bank credit card application process using our step-by-step guide for www.doubleyourline.com. Don’t forget to comment down on this page about your experience with Merrick bank and Double your Line.