Are you looking forward to enroll to Union Plus credit card by Capital One? You can do the card application process online using unionpluscard website.
Here we show you how to do just that using our step by step guide.
But, if you just want to visit unionpluscard.com website, use the direct links.
|Card Name||Union Plus credit card|
|Bank Name||Capital One|
|Direct Link||Click Here|
How to Enroll for Union Plus card online?
Follow these below given steps to enroll for Union Plus card online:
- Click on the below given link to access the official website of Union Plus card online, unionpluscard.com.
- Here, you will see a green button saying “Enroll Now“, click on that.
- On the next page, you will have to enter these following information about yourself:
- Last Name
- Social security number
- Date of birth
- After entering these, click on the “Find Me” button.
- More of your details will now appear on the screen now.
- Also, you will be asked more questions such as the amount of your rent payment, your mortage payment, your marital status and more.
- Answer those questions correctly and finish the enrollment process by clicking on the “Finish” button.
Facing any issues?
Are you facing any issues while enrolling for Union Plus card online?
Get in touch with the Capital One customer support for UnionPluscard.
Here’s the toll free Union Plus credit card customer service phone number:
About Union Plus credit card
Union Plus is a nonprofit organization which also provides Credit Card to its customer. Below Is the Eligibility requirements to get the Union Plus, Credit Card.
Eligibility requirements for the Union Plus Credit Card
Below are the Eligibility requirements for getting the Union Plus Credit Card
- This offer is valid only for current union members with a good reputation from a participating union, retired members of the union, and family members of a current union member with a good reputation from a participating union, and members of Working America, who reside in the 50 United States, Washington, DC, or a military location in the United States.
- Please provide your union name and local union number.
- Family members of union members: Check the list of unions that are not eligible for Union Plus credit cards from family members before initiating the application.
Take advantage of your Union Plus Credit Card
An intelligent way to save money on the things you buy for the holidays is to pay with Union Plus credit cards with rewards. If you choose the right ones, you can double the fun: buy an iPad or two for your partner and children, make purchases for your turkey dinner and pay for a flight to visit your grandmother and you will end up making yourself a gift as well.
We discovered that if you pay for your purchases with two Union Plus credit cards instead of one, you could earn between 10 and 40% more long-term rewards in the scenarios that we present here later.
Of course, to save as much as possible, you should use the cards all year round, not only during vacations. And you will need to know the details of the rewards programs, such as: how much cash rebate is offered if there are limits on the maximum amount you can earn and the types of purchases to which they apply. A card, for example, could give you a 3% cash back for gas, 6% for groceries and 1% for everything else and another could give you 2% for all your purchases.
To see how this strategy could benefit you, we used our calculator for comparisons between commercial credit cards to review more than 90 card rewards programs in 6 spending scenarios, in part based on data from the US Office of Labor Statistics.
Benefits of having a Union Plus credit card:
If you do shopping with Union Plus credit card then you will get 1.5% cash back on all your purchases. Also, there is no limit to the purchase amount. So more you purchase and more cash back you will get.
No annual fee:
Like another credit card, you have to pay no annual fee on the Union Plus credit card. Also, there are no hidden charges on the Union Plus credit card and it is completely free for the customer.
Union Plus credit card allows the transfer of cash from other credit cards. For this, you have to pay just 3 % which is list compare to another credit card.
We hope you’ve known quite a lot about Union Plus credit cards from Capital One. Now, if you’ve got a Union Plus card with your, activate it as soon as possible online. If you missed the steps for activating it and enrolling to your account online, scroll up for the step by step guide for Union Plus log in and enrolment!
How do I redeem my Union Plus card rewards?
- You need to have an account with Capital One online first.
- Sign up for the account on capitalone.com website or using the Capital One app.
- Sign in to your account now.
- Navigate to the “Rewards” section.
- Select “Redeem a purchase”, “Redeem for a Gift Card” or “Credit Your Account”.
- You can redeem your rewards now.
So have your enrollment process for Unionpluscard using our step by step guide here? If so, do let us know your opinion about Union Plus credit card and Capital One using the comment section given below.