Are you a Netspend card user? Now login to your Netpend account online and check your card balance online using NetSpend login.
In this page, we show you how to login to NetSpend login using a step by step guide.
But, if you just want to visit netspend.com instead, use the direct link.
|Card Name||Netspend Card|
|Website Name||Netspend Login|
|Direct Link||Click Here|
How to Login to Netspend card online?
Follow the steps given below to login to NetSpend card online:
- Click on the below given button to access the official website of Netspend login.
- Here, you will be asked to enter your “Username” and “Password“.
- Enter both and click on the “Log In” button.
- You will be logged in to your account.
Facing any issues?
Are you facing any issues with logging in to your account? Contact the NetSpend customer support and for help regarding anything related to Netspend cards.
Below given is the Netspend card customer support toll free number:
Traditional banking requires you to have a stringent qualification requirement which might put many of you in a position where you cannot access it. In this position, a prepaid card is the easiest choice. But how do this work?
A NetSpend is a prepaid debit card. You need to load the card with money to use it later. Then it can be used to make in-store purchases, shop online and make cash withdrawals.
The application to a card is a simple process requiring only your name address and email address. Once the verification process is complete, the card will reach you within ten working days.
This card can be used as a regular card at stores. If you choose to credit your card, then a transaction fee of $1 per transaction is available. If you choose to debit your card, then a transaction fee of $2 is applicable. The fees charged for ATM withdrawals is $2.5 domestically and $4.95 internationally.
The workings of a NetSpend card
This is a prepaid card with three types of memberships:
- A pay-as-you-go plan This has no monthly fees but other fees are applicable.
- The Fee Advantage Plan: this has a $9.95 monthly fee, and not many other fees are applicable.
- The premier Fee Advantage plan: This plan requires you to make direct deposits of $500 every month. Your transactional fees in this plan is lower to $5/month.
How to Reload the NetSpend Card
You can directly deposit the money at a NetSpend card network locations. You can also do bank account transfers or NetSpend card transfers. But all of these have a fee applicable expect when you deposit money directly or through a NetSpend online account center.
- A NetSpend savings account attracts an interest of almost 5% APY.
- When you refer a friend, you earn money.
- NetSpend’s reward programme is equivalent to a cash back programme.
- In the world of prepaid cards, a maximum balance limit of $15000 is just fine.
- The minimum balance limit of $1000 is necessary to attract the 5% interest below that it is only 0.05% APY.
- The cashback applies to shopping only with certain merchants. So it is not beneficial in the long run.
- This card is not meant for big purchases as the fee structure is very high.
High Fee structure
- Withdraw money: You can withdraw money from an ATM. But this will incur you a fee of $2.50 plus the fees of the service provider. If your transaction is denied you will be charged a fee of $1 per transaction.
- Debit purchases: The fee is applicable only for the first type of membership of Pay-As-You-Go. The next two plans do not charge fees for debit purchases.
- Checking balances: When you check your fee online or through text or email, there are no fees apply. But if you check your balance via phone or ATM, there is a $0.50 fee for each check.
With each transaction being charged, you are better off with a credit card which offers you better rewards at lesser fees.
We hope you were able to login to your Netspend account using Netspend login properly. Do let us know what you thought about their website on the comment section given below.