So you have just received a card offer in the mail from Ollo card, and want to apply for the Ollo card online, right? If you’re not sure how to do that, we’re showing you here how to do that online using getmyollocard.com website.
Here on this page, we have a step by step guide on how to respond to the Ollo card offer using getmyollocard website.
But, if you don’t need any assistance with this and just want to visit getmyollocard.com website, you can directly do that by using the direct link.
|Card Name||Ollo card|
|Direct Link||Click Here|
How to Apply for Ollo Card Online using Mail Offer?
Follow the step given below for applying to Ollo card online using getmyollocard com:
- Click on the below given button to access getmyollocard.com website, the official website for Ollo card application.
- Here, you will be asked two things:
- Reservation number.
- Access code.
- Both of these can be found for your Ollo card offer letter that you got in the mail.
- Check the bottom of the offer letter for them if you don’t see it first.
- After entering these two, click on the “Submit” button.
- Now you will be asked more details, enter those two.
- Click on the “Finish” button after completing everything asked on this page.
- Your Ollo card application process will be completed.
Facing any issues?
If you’re facing any issue with the getmyollocard website or Ollo card application, you can contact their customer support.
Here’s the customer service toll-free number of Ollo card services:
- Ollo Mastercard customer service phone number: 1-877-494-0020
- Calling from outside the US? Dial 1-516-224-5600
- Ollo Card Payment Address: P.O. Box 660371 Dallas, TX 75266-0371
- Ollo Card General Correspondence: P.O. Box 9222 Old Bethpage, NY 11804-9222
About Ollo card
Ollo is one of best-known credit card Issuer Company. Their cards are simple to use, and no there is no processing fee for the Ollo credit cards.
In fact, Ollo credit cards offer a number of attractive features that consumers in higher credit ranges have taken for granted, such as eliminating many common credit card rates. Ollo cards do not have increases in penalty fees, annual fees, fees for a refund of payments, fees for the excess of limit or fees for transactions abroad.
The Ollo credit cards also offer a unique reward for a good payment behavior: after making payments on time during the first five months of being the cardholder, the cardholders are eligible for an increase in the credit limit, without a strict investigation of your credit reports. The approval of the credit limit depends on the creditworthiness of the consumer; it could be as low as $ 500 or as high as $ 3,500 to begin.
Features of the Ollo Credit Card:
The Ollo Rewards MasterCard comes with the same features as the Ollo Platinum MasterCard, but also offers consumers the opportunity to get cash rewards on daily purchases: 2% rebate on purchases at gas stations, supermarkets, and pharmacies, and 1% of reimbursement in everything else. There is no limit on the number of rewards you can earn, and they never expire while the account is open.
Ollo Platinum Mastercard Features:
- Zero Annual free
- Auto credit line increase review
- Free FICO score assessment
- Zero foreign transactions fee
Ollo MasterCard Rewards
- Unlimited cashback of 2% on purchases.
- 2% cashback on purchases on gas station, grocery, and drugstore.
- 1% cashback on other purchases.
- Annual fee – $0 to $39
So, Is The Ollo Credit Card Right For You?
- Potential users of Ollo should know that both cards come with a variable annual interest rate of 24.99%, which is a high rate that would eliminate any reward they would earn and increase their debt if they had a balance on the card.
- Approximately half of all Americans who have a credit card will have a balance at some point during the year.
- However, Steele adds that consumers in the fair-to-good credit range are unlikely to qualify for any card that has an interest rate of less than 20%. Those in a lower credit range probably would not be eligible for a card with an APR of less than 24%.
Therefore, the rates of Ollo cards are comparable to other cards for those with lower credit scores. However, if you plan to carry any type of balance, look for a card that offers a lower one or consider avoiding additional expenses until you first pay off a credit card debt. But if you know that you will pay the card every month, the Ollo card is an attractive offer for consumers in this range of credit.
How To Apply For Ollo Credit Cards
Applying for the Ollo credit cards is easy. One can apply online at the site of a bank or can apply for the credit card at Ollo office. There is no processing fee when a consumer applies for the Ollo credit cards. You just need to fill a form and need to submit it. Once you apply for the card, you get it just within a few days.
Ollo card Denied?
If you’re denied Ollo card by Ollo, you can call the customer service and ask them to consider again.
Here’s the toll-free phone number you should contact:
Ollo Card Reviews
- Credit Karma: Ollo Platinum Mastercard® Reviews- 4.4/5 stars from 120 reviews.
- Value Penguin: Ollo Credit Card Reviews- 3.5/5 stars.
- Trust Pilot: Ollocard reviews- 2.5/5 star from 30 reviews.
- Mr. Credit Card: OLLO PLATINUM MASTERCARD® CREDIT CARD Review- 4/5 stars.
I guess you were able to get your card application sorted with Ollo card using getmyollocard.com. Do let us know your opinion the card application process and the Ollo card in the comments below.