Are you a Vanilla MasterCard user? Want to check your Vanilla MasterCard gift card balance? You can do that right now using the getcardbalance website online.
Here in this page, we’re going to show you how to login to getcardbalance.com website and check your balance using a step by step method.
But, if you know what you are doing and just want to access the getcardbalance website instead, use the direct links.
|Card Name||Vanilla MasterCard gift card|
|Direct Link||Click Here|
How to check Vanilla MasterCard gift card balance?
Check the below given steps to know how to check your Vanilla gift card balance:
- Click on the below given button to access getcardbalance.com website, the official website of Vanilla MasterCard gift card.
- Now on the next page, you will be asked to enter the card details.
- Enter those details and click the red arrow button on the right side.
- That will log you in to your account.
Facing any issues?
If you’re facing any issues with getcardbalance com, you can get in touch with their support for help.
Here’s the toll free customer support phone number of Vanilla Mastercard:
1 800 680 5938
What do you do when you do not know what to gift a loved one? Give them a gift card; a card which is preloaded with a fixed amount of money and can be used as a debit card to shop, both offline and online. The Vanilla card is one such card bearing the Visa logo brought out by The Bancorp Bank.
The Vanilla Card is accepted everywhere the Visa card is accepted. It can be preloaded in denominations of $ 25, $ 50 and $100. It is ideal for gifting at weddings, birthdays and other important events.
How to get a Vanilla Card?
The card is readily available in several retail stores across America such as Walmart, CVS Pharmacy, Rite Aid, Dollar General, Walgreens, Winn-Dixie, Sheetz, 7 Eleven and several other associated food stores. You can buy the card of any denomination according to your budget.
How do you activate a Vanilla Card?
When you make your first purchase using the Vanilla card, it is activated. Alternatively, you can activate it by registering on the Vanilla Visa website.
Can you reload the Vanilla Card?
No. The Vanilla Card is only worth the initial value and cannot be reloaded.
Using the Vanilla Card
The Vanilla Card can be used to make purchases online and offline. A swipe of this card can buy you any product in all leading departmental stores across America. The card can also help keep a tab on your purchases because it’s a pre-paid card.
You might find it difficult to use this card with some stores as it does not have a registered address and information on it. To avoid this, you can register yourself online on the Vanilla Visa website.
Since this card is not registered, it can be vulnerable to theft and fraud. If this happens, go to the website and notify the authorities using the Contact US section. Your card will then be canceled.
If the card holds any kind of balance, the bank will issue a replacement card for the amount.
Points to remember about the Vanilla Card
- The card does not require a PIN for its use. However, if you want to safeguard the card, you can set the PIN by registering on their website.
- In normal circumstances, you can use the card immediately after buying. But some retailers might ask you to wait for a day before use.
- There is an activation fee chargeable on the Vanilla card.
- While using the card, either online or offline, use the credit option and not the debit option. This card is more like a credit card.
- This card cannot be used to withdraw money, at ATMs, for paying bills.
- This is not an international card.
- Some of the cards have a monthly service fee applicable.
The Vanilla Card has its own set of limitations. It can be used to make small purchases hence is a perfect gift. So go ahead and buy this gift for your loved one today.
Now, to check my vanilla visa balance, follow the steps mentioned above in this page. We’ve wrote a step by step guide for checking vanilla mastercard gift card balance online. Scroll up if you missed that!
I hope you were able to login to getcardbalance website and get your Vanilla MasterCard balance from your account. Let us know your opinion about Vanilla card and more in the comments section given below.