Are you a Vanilla MasterCard user? Want to check your Vanilla MasterCard gift card balance? You can do that right now using the getcardbalance website online.
Here on this page, we’re going to show you how to login to getcardbalance.com website and check your balance using a step-by-step method.
But, if you know what you are doing and just want to access the getcardbalance website instead, use the direct links.
|Card Name||Vanilla MasterCard gift card|
|Direct Link||Click Here|
How to check Vanilla MasterCard gift card balance?
Check the steps given below to know how to check your Vanilla gift card balance:
- Visit the official website of getcardbalance, which is getcardbalance.com.
- Now on the next page, you will be asked to enter the card details.
- Enter those details and click the red arrow button on the right side.
- That will log you into your account.
Facing any issues?
If you’re facing any issues with getcardbalance com, you can get in touch with their support for help.
Here’s the toll-free customer support phone number of Vanilla Mastercard:
1 800 680 5938
What do you do when you do not know what to gift a loved one? Give them a gift card; a card that is preloaded with a fixed amount of money and can be used as a debit card to shop, both offline and online. The Vanilla card is one such card bearing the Visa logo brought out by The Bancorp Bank.
The Vanilla Card is accepted everywhere the Visa card is accepted. It can be preloaded in denominations of $ 25, $ 50 and $100. It is ideal for gifting at weddings, birthdays and other important events.
How to get a Vanilla Card?
The card is readily available in several retail stores across America such as Walmart, CVS Pharmacy, Rite Aid, Dollar General, Walgreens, Winn-Dixie, Sheetz, 7 Eleven and several other associated food stores. You can buy the card of any denomination according to your budget.
How do you activate a Vanilla Card?
When you make your first purchase using the Vanilla card, it is activated. Alternatively, you can activate it by registering on the Vanilla Visa website.
Can you reload the Vanilla Card?
No. The Vanilla Card is only worth the initial value and cannot be reloaded.
Using the Vanilla Card
The Vanilla Card can be used to make purchases online and offline. A swipe of this card can buy you any product in all leading department stores across America. The card can also help keep a tab on your purchases because it’s a pre-paid card.
You might find it difficult to use this card with some stores as it does not have a registered address and information on it. To avoid this, you can register online on the Vanilla Visa website.
Since this card is not registered, it can be vulnerable to theft and fraud. If this happens, go to the website and notify the authorities using the Contact US section. Your card will then be canceled.
If the card holds any kind of balance, the bank will issue a replacement card for the amount.
Features of Vanilla Mastercard Gift Cards
Here are the features you need to keep in mind when choosing the Vanilla Mastercard gift card:
- You can use the Vanilla gift card in the places where MasterCard debit cards and credit cards are accepted in the US.
- The card can be activated just after receiving it.
- No fees after the initial purchase.
- There will be no credit check.
- No personal information is required.
- Easy to use and secure.
- There is no expiry date for the funds on the card.
Points to remember about the Vanilla Card
- The card does not require a PIN for its use. However, if you want to safeguard the card, you can set the PIN by registering on their website.
- In normal circumstances, you can use the card immediately after buying it. But some retailers might ask you to wait for a day before use.
- There is an activation fee chargeable on the Vanilla card.
- While using the card, either online or offline, use the credit option and not the debit option. This card is more like a credit card.
- This card cannot be used to withdraw money, at ATMs, or to pay bills.
- This is not an international card.
- Some of the cards have a monthly service fee applies.
The Vanilla Card has its own set of limitations. It can be used to make small purchases; hence it is a perfect gift. So go ahead and buy this gift for your loved one today.
Now, to check my vanilla visa balance, follow the steps mentioned above on this page. We’ve written a step-by-step guide for checking vanilla MasterCard gift card balance online using getcardbalance.com. Scroll up if you missed that!
Vanilla MasterCard Gift Card Reviews
- Pissed Customer: Vanilla Mastercard Reviews and Complaints- 1.3/5 stars from 84 votes.
- Review Stream: Vanilla MasterCard Gift Card- 4/5 stars from 1 vote.
- Consumer Affairs: Vanilla Prepaid Card Reviews- 1/5 stars from 157 votes.
I hope you were able to login to getcardbalance website and get your Vanilla MasterCard balance from your account. Let us know your opinion about Vanilla cards and more in the comments section given below.